- Go skydiving – I’ve been wanting to skydive for three years, but Joe talks me out of it every single time. Not this year though! I definitely plan to go skydiving this year.
- Visit Las Vegas – I’m trying to plan a trip there in May or June with friends. I really hope we can finally make it this year.
- Make time for out-of-town friends – we have friends in Houston that are begging us to visit them, but we’re always so busy. In the new year, I want to make time to visit them more.
- Add a second bathroom to our home – my house only has one bathroom currently. There’s an office off the master bedroom that we want to turn into a master bathroom.
- Have a baby – I’ve always said that I’d have a baby when I was 26 years old. I’ll be 26 on January 8th so I think (and really really really pray) that this will be our year to become parents.
What’s on your bucket list for 2015?